Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Consider the Glen Eyrie Writer's Workshop

Looking for a great writer's seminar to hone your skills and fire your enthusiasm?

Consider attending the Glen Eyrie Writer's Workshop in Colorado Springs.

I've been to this workshop a few times, and I can vouch for its value. Led by authors Nancy Rue, Angela Hunt, Kathy Mackel, and Bill Myers, the event offers excellent instruction in a small group atmosphere.

Oh, and it's held in a castle. That's not too shabby.

The workshop will be held June 16th - 19th. For the attention you'll get, the price is an amazing bargain. Only $288 (plus lodging) for four days that could very well take your writing career to a new level. The brochure promises you'll, "Grow professionally, spiritually and personally. Leave better prepared to write your masterpiece!"

If you have the time and the money, consider going to this fine seminar. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

D. Gudger said...

This is one con I want to go to so badly... Just to learn under those writers... Someday.

Megan DiMaria said...

I hope you can go someday, Darcie. I credit their teaching and encouragement for helping me get published.