Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sad-but-true thought of the day

No, I'm not depressed. I've been learning many life lessons the past few years, and this is simply one of them.

The lesson learned? --> Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.


smithsk said...

Very wise advice.

Megan DiMaria said...

Thanks, Susan.

Ceil said...

Hi Megan! You know, I am writing a post that kind of has this theme too. We can reach out like crazy, but if we don't enter into a relationship, what good is it?

One-way talking and helping is not unity. Somebody is using somebody!

Well, I guess I'd better join you here, because I'm all for relationship! Come by and visit me too. I think we'll be good blog-buddies!

Happy Monday!

Megan DiMaria said...

Thanks for stopping by, Ceil. I enjoyed visiting your blog too.