Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Character traits that cause admiration!

Excuse me while I get a little introspective. I’ve been counting my blessings lately, and most of them all of them are people, not things. 

No surprise there, but what I truly value about those who are a close to me are the attributes of their characters.

As I thought about my loved ones and friends, I compiled a list of what I admire most about them. 

My little exercise nearly brought me to tears. I’m so blessed to have remarkable people in my life.

Yes, this is what's needed in excess in our world:
  • Kindness
  • Generosity
  • Courage
  • Integrity
  • Humor
  • Confidence
  • Humility
  • Gratitude
  • Honesty
  • Compassion
  • Commitment
  • Resilience
  • Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So simply wise, Megan. Thanks for this bit of sunshine. You are a blessing!

Mary Kay

Megan DiMaria said...

Thanks, Mary Kay! I appreciate your kind words.